New Mexico Places Far & Near:
Getting Out To The Familiar Or Unexpected
New Mexico has it all, from the dawn of dinosaurs to the current space age. Awe-inspiring, exciting activities can be featured — hikes to rarely accessible ruins, stargazing parties, music festivals, native dances, bike races, historic reenactments, art exhibitions, vendor markets, and local libations. The idea is to give your community and its visitors shared, entertaining, and connective experiences with New Mexico’s amazing places by highlighting our state’s extraordinary cultural, historic, and artistic wealth and being willing to celebrate and share them!
Please join other New Mexico communities, organizations, groups, and individuals by submitting one or more entries for your local upcoming heritage events to be held during the month of May.
2019 Heritage Preservation Month Submission Form
Theme: New Mexico Places Far & Near – Getting Out to the Familiar or Unexpected
Form Due April 15, 2019
1. Event Date(s): ___________________________________________
2. Title of Event: ___________________________________________
3. Location Name: __________________________________________
4. Time(s) of Event: _________________________________________
5. Admission Fee, Reservation, Registration:____________________
6. Event Type: _____________________________________________
7. Event Description (Provide information to capture the public’s imagination and encourage attendance): _______________________
8: How does this event relate to the theme: _____________________
9. Contact (Person and/or Sponsoring Agency): _________________
10. Address & Directions to Event: ____________________________
11. Photo(s) for illustrating your event(s), jpeg format.
Please submit this completed form and scannable hard-copy image(s) to: NMHPA, PO Box 2837, Santa Fe, NM 87504-2837
Scan the completed form and submit it via email along with the jpeg image(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
A combination of both: whatever works for you.
We look forward to finding out what you are doing in your community to celebrate your heritage!